WELCOME TO THE 2017 BANK OF IRELAND STARTUP AWARDS
The Bank of Ireland Startup Awards are Irelands premier awards program for early stage Irish business.
Twenty new businesses are set up in Ireland every week and the awards recognise and highlight the very best of them
Now in their 6th year the Bank of Ireland Startup Awards reward excellence across 11 categories, a ‘Startup Hero’ and an overall Grand Prix, ‘Startup of the Year’.
The Bank of Ireland Startup Awards are open to all sole traders, partnerships or bodies corporate, trading in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland that have been in business three years or less on 31st March 2016 and employ 30 staff or less.
Entries Close at 6pm on Monday April 11th 2017.
10 Reasons to Enter
1. Invaluable press coverage
2. Reward staff with national recognition
3. Impress potential investors
4. Gain prestige and recognition from peers
5. Network with fellow enterpreneurs
6. Raise your profile
7. Prizes tailored to growing businesses
8. Boost existing client comfort and loyalty
9. Demonstrate workplace attractiveness to potential employees
10. Increase your business growth
Learn More @ www.startups.ie to access free tools, information and connect with startup services.